Paloji Technologies is made up of designers, strategists, web developers, brand experts and creative minds who have the desire to create the best brands and rendering the best online experiences.
He has more than 2 decades of experience in the field of Web Development, Web Programming & building Web Identity for Individuals, Companies, SMEs & Corporates.
Over 11 plus years as a Visiting Faculty with Raffles Design International a premier design Institute from Singapore having Mumbai Campus since 2004. Training students on how to develop basic websites, advance websites, UI, UX, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Responsive Websites, Basics of Mobile applications, SEO, Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing.
Software Architect for arsyspro.com & visamanage. Its a Business & Recruitment Process Automation Software for Indian Overseas Recruitment Firms for managing their Business, Recruitment & Visa Process.
He can be consulted for advise & guidance on Digital Strategy for your product or service - "How to create Digital Branding, Digital Positioning & Social Media Marketing!"
Managing Social Media Campaigns on Facebook, Google & LinkedIn for few of my Clients.
Mr. Abdul Rahman is a highly accomplished senior leader in the corporate Information Technology (IT) sector with exceptional technical and commercial capabilities.Expertise in integrated, modern IT department supporting high net worth energy businesses with large geographical presence in the Middle east, North Africa and India regions.
- Regional IT leadership for Projects across McDermott portfolio in the MENA Region.
- Active member of estimating and proposal team, Regional Leadership team and management of internal business partnering, government and stakeholder relationships
- Led design and delivery of all IT infrastructure green field and brown field projects.
- Managed scaled deployment, integrating multiple work streams following a high-profile programs.
- Led design and estimation of new ADNOC & ARAMCO digital twin environment in UAE & Saudi.
- Principal design and implementation leader of telecommunication and data infrastructure for the EPCI projects in MENA.
- Delivered cost savings across portfolio and improvement to people satisfaction scores.
- ISP commercial negotiations and maximizing service delivery & business operational values
- Strategized implementation of Windows program along with Microsoft team for 20,000 computers
About his Educational Qualification,
- He holds Electronics and Telecommunications Grade First Class.